StreetLight Community Outreach Ministries is dedicated to effecting change and restoration in the lives of people who are experiencing overwhelming brokenness and poverty. Streetlight aims to reflect Christ's heart onto the poor of the community. The neediest among us have come to our door, and God has given us the responsibility to provide assistance that is mostly lacking in our community. Streetlight is successful when we treat people who come to our doors with respect and dignity, so that they feel accepted and welcomed.
- StreetLight’s professional ministry team is committed to providing holistic programs in an atmosphere that offers dignity and Christ-like love. We work to promote a renewed sense of well-being and restoration among our patrons.
- We believe that building relationship with our clients is key to effecting change in their lives. Through our mentorship program, we facilitate personal growth, spiritual renewal, independence, and integration into a healthy community.
- Everyone is welcome, regardless of faith. No one is required to listen to our message of faith to receive our services
Our mission is to build strong community by improving the quality of life for impoverished men, women, and children, including the "chronically homeless." Everyone is welcome, regardless of faith, race, or nationality. We serve our clientele in a compassionate and caring environment that offers dignity, acceptance, and Christ-like love. We facilitate personal growth, spiritual renewal, independence, and integration into a healthy community.
We believe that God has called us to minister to the lost, the sick, the oppressed, the poor, and the homeless. Our membership includes trained counselors, professionals, and people who come and just spend time having dinner with our guests. If you want to make a difference, you may be surprised to find out how easy it is for you to contribute with us. Click here to ask us for information on how you can help. Streetlight has united with many local churches and organizations to best use resources to serve those who need our help. Just a few of the organizations that participate:
- All Saints Church
- Arms Outstretched Ministries
- Calling All Souls Ministry
- Christ Chapel (CRMC)
- Crossroads Presbyterian
- First Mount Zion Baptist
- Grace Church
- Mount Olive Baptist Church
- Mount Zion Baptist Church
- New Hope Church
- New Life Anointed Ministries
- Open Heart Community Church
- Pathway Vineyard Church
- Reconciliation Community Church
StreetLight would like to extend a special thank you to businesses that have decided to partner with us. These special partners include: